Search This Blog

Subscribe Now

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hello and Welcome

Hey Followers,
I wanted to write a introduction blog. I am studying psychology currently at Missouri Western State University. I will be graduating in Dec. I'm super duper excited!!! I am ready to graduate but now I have to figure out what I plan on doing with my life. Of coarse, this is not an easy task, but I believe I'm ready. I want to study Industrial and Organizational Psychology in Grad school. I am currently doing as much research as I possibly can to find the right match for me in a graduate program. I have a very diverse set of interests. I will be blogging about my search for a good graduate program, fashion treads, entertainment and much much more. I hope you enjoy my site and please give me any suggestions or advice, I'm looking forward to reviewing your thoughts and feelings about my blogs. Make sure you continue to read my work and add me on twitter @lynmariemxma. I am also a affiliate with Lime Crime make-up check out their unique brand by clicking the link
http://www.limecrimemakeup.com/idevaffiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=667
LYNMARIE

No comments:

Post a Comment