Search This Blog

Subscribe Now

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My New Found Talent

 Autumns' Crush
 Princess Jasmine
 Sweet tarts
So, I recently took an interested in making beaded work. I have always loved that type of jewelry the most, So, I decided I would create my own. A lot of the time, I don't find what I'm looking for in stores anyway or the jewelry is really expensive. These are my first creations and I'm very proud of them. I have currently only been making earrings, since, I don't have material for other things. When I get more material I will post that as well. I do really enjoy this. I have literally spent 3 hrs a night for a week creating designs and bending metal. It is one way to have time to get away from all the chaos in life. It gives me quite time to myself and is a great way of self meditation. Let me know what you think about the designs! I do plan on selling them soon online. Make sure you check out my Twit pics or follow me @lynmariemxma for the latest creations.

Ohhh, if you have any suggestions on books or mags on beading please comment or message me.

No comments:

Post a Comment